Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pinkberry!

Pinkberry= Delicious!

Frozen Yogurt with your choice of fruit toppings.

Ruth and I had been planning an outing together to Pinkberry for a while and we finally got to go on Tuesday. Tuesday's weather was a little iffy and there was even a half-hour thunder storm that we watched from the upstairs window with awe and and amazement. Anyway, after the storm passed, blue skies were in view and we knew this was the night to finally get out to Pinkberry. It felt like going to Subway, where you "make your own creation." First pick your yogurt flavor and then choose all the toppings to go on top.

We came to the conclusion that this was

A [healthy] treat!

(Secretly, I'd love to open a business one day. My choices would be
A coffee shop- I love getting to know people. I love being part of people's lives
 and have seen many a people whose spirits are lifted when you take the time to be part of their day.
A Second Hand Store- I love the treasures you find there.
A Yogurt Store- Ever since that time the girls and I went to that one in Vietnam, I've loved the idea. Such a cute spot for a date! So happy and refreshing. yumm yumm)



No comments: