Saturday, May 19, 2012

30 days of Pictures

Hello Readers!

Today marks Day 1 of my 30 day picture challenge! This means that even if I don't have a huge write-up each day, I will have a picture posted here for the next 30 days! Whew- this could be a big commitment! I thought this would be one way to remember my last month here. It's also a neat way to be intentional about keeping an open eye throughout the day, to see the treasures that surround me and to recognize them as such. I am by no means a photographer,
but I will give you a little picture of what I see around me as my time draws to a
close here and I get back on the plane in 30 days.

Here's today's picture. It is a Yellow Rose, my Grandma's Favourite-
and among one of my favourites too.
Today was an awesome day- I had my "Victoria Day."
I had a bunch of things I wanted to do today and ended up doing most of them.
I slept in, went for a delicious coffee, got my Toes Painted, went to the mall, walked to the Train station (a new stop that I had never been to before) and then to the last train stop (remember I mentioned that place in an older post?), out for dinner and then a Birthday Skype call with Mel. Overall a lovely day. It was a holiday here and so national flags were displayed for all to see. I had a fun venture exploring and was happy to find some new sunglasses.

See you again tomorrow!

No comments: