Friday, June 15, 2012

times

Times
Satisfied
Faith of the heart
 These last couple of days
have been emotional.

 I think about these people that I love so dearly and have shared my life with for the past 7 1/2 months and I am overcome with emotion. I think my biggest sentiment is that of gratitude. I am grateful that these families invited me to come and join in their lives for this time. They have had such extended arms towards me and have always looked out for me. I am part of the team and part of the family. I have never been alone. I am surrounded by 3 amazing women who love their husbands, their children, their neighbours and their Saviour. They have been such good examples to me. They were always there asking how I was doing and their kind words and gestures have meant so much to me. I could not have asked for more in this time. It has been precious! I look forward and am excited to be part of these children's lives as they grow up, little by little. I will always have these memories in my heart forever. This time was right. Jesus satisfies all my longings.



1 comment:

Mel said...

Beautiful. YOU are beautiful. And have meant SO much to each of us. We will miss you dearly. Thank-you for YOUR gift of "time". You have invested much into our lives, and for that I believe you will be blessed. Love you...