Saturday, June 16, 2012

Awakening


a.w.a.k.e.n.i.n.g.
It was my prayer this morning as I finally took the worship flags I had made down to the seaside
and let the wind blow them. Songs of praise flooded from my heart and words of the declaration of the
reign of God soared over this land. Jesus awaken hearts in this nation to know you, as Father and Saviour.

My playlist: 10 000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)- Matt Redman, White Flag- Passion, Here for You- Chris Tomlin, Famous One- Chris Tomlin, Awakening- Chris Tomlin, Spirit Fall- Christ Tomlin.

"You are the Lord, the famous One, famous One,
Great is Your Name in all the Earth."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Declarations like this, made from a heart of love for the country, with your feet on its soil, do NOT go unheard by Heaven! How wonderful that you are still accomplishing exactly what He sent you there for - even on your last day!
So much love,
LaQueta