Tuesday, June 12, 2012

God leads

I was invited over to my friend Drake's house for a late dinner last night.
We were having the party to say goodbye to our friend Nadyn who is going back to Germany,
but actually a bunch of us are leaving in the next little while.

The remarkable thing is that there were 8 people there and 6 countries were represented.
How amazing that God has called each one here for a season.

I had an old song in my head today as I was walking about.
It's the song, "Shine, Jesus, Shine." The lyrics are:

Shine Jesus shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit blaze,
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth Your word
Lord and let there be light.

May our lives point to the Kingdom of Heaven!
May people encounter Jesus!

No comments: