Monday, July 16, 2012

Beautiful British Columbia

Beautiful British Columbia
The inscription on our province's licence plates say, "Beautiful British Columbia." Truly, this is a beautiful province, with so much natural beauty. It is home to the Pacific Ocean, Snow-topped mountains, Spectacular hiking spots, Berry fields, Vineyards in the Okanagan, little lakes all around, Old- Growth forests and lots of Wildlife. I just love it! Lately, I have been awestruck by the natural beauty that surrounds me. I keep finding myself saying, "That is beautiful!" People travel from all over the world to behold such natural beauty. They get away for retreats and find themselves raving about God's creation. This little picture was taken on the ferry to Victoria on Saturday for my friend Genevieve's wedding. I sat there, ever so content marveling at what was before me. 

1 comment:

Mel said...

Agreed - B.C. IS a beautiful place. I remember how much I loved looking at Mt. Baker while driving around Abbotsford. God's creation is everywhere, and I love seeing the uniqueness He's designed for different places.