Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm loving it!


What can I say?
I love these kids. I love their hugs. I love when they hold my hand as we walk down the street.
I love the prayers they pray. I love the pictures they draw. I love when they teach me new things about all sorts of topics (penguins, camels, snakes and whales- just to name a few). I love when they dance.
 I love the conversations they have with one another. I love the questions they ask.





Like the shirt says- "Love."
"Do for one what you wish you could do for everyone." - Andy Stanley

Open your heart. I know you have room.

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Sounds like your experience there has been wonderful. And I love the pen-pal Idea too.

I made the fruit pizza today. Turned out great.

Is it weird to think that in a few short months life as you know it will change once again?

dlberg523 said...

Thanks for sharing. Visited with your parents on sunday. Love your pictures and your story.