Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Big 2-5!!!

Another Birthday for me.

Everyone made it Special!


We celebrated Easter together on Sunday and the team had a little something up their sleeves- A Birthday Celebration for me! It was a weekend to celebrate "Life." A time to rejoice
in the 25 years the Lord has given me so far and to celebrate the
Eternal Life He has offered us through His son Jesus.
I had to put on the Tiara and hold the Princess Wand.
Out came Ruth with another one of her Masterpieces!
Ruth had been emailing back and forth with my mom for cake ideas and settled on a
 "Hummingbird Cake" which includes banana, pineapple, coconut, peacans and cream cheese icing- All my favourites. My mom said I love flowers and bright colours!
While eating it I just kept thinking and saying, "This is all my favourite stuff!"
Of course silly, that was the point! I love how Ruth creates each cake so individually for each person!

~ beautiful pictures ~
~ remind me of where I've been ~
~ how I've grown ~
~ and continue to learn new things each day ~
~ Don't you love how Kids jump on any opportunity to "Celebrate?" ~
~ Thanks Isaiah ~ Your creativity amazes me. Jesus is using you ~ Proverbs 16:3 ~
~ Psyched about these ~
~ Wohoo, I can't wait!!! ~ How about this week Isaiah? ~
On Wednesday my friends came over to celebrate my birthday. We made a dessert pizza.
It was a collaborative effort (Thanks Nate and Lydia).

I am Grateful.

Thanks to all for the birthday messages and emails from across the globe.

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

that fruit pizza looks great. What did you make the white layer out of? I'd love a recipe!

Trev and Rebekah said...

That fruit pizza looks great. Can I get the recipe? I have been wanting to make one for awhile.

Sounds like you had a special day.