Monday, March 31, 2008

it's now!

Hello!

We're nearing the end of the semester. Only 10 days of classes left. My birthday is in 9 days. wohooo! This morning as I was driving, I was thinking of what I want to do on my birthday- I have class from 10-4... but maybe it would be nice to go out for breakfast and start my morning off in an exciting way! In terms of big assignments for school, this is what I still have: Sociology Debate (Tomorrow), Book Review (Thursday), Language Arts Text Set (next week), Political Science Paper (Last Day of Class)... oh i just can't wait to be finished. Also, two more days of practicum... then exams, then summer. Next year, I will be in my fourth year of university and graduating with one degree. I can't believe it.

Here's my thought for the week: "God's way is better!" pursuing God. Proverbs 8: 34-35, wisdom's call: "Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For whoever finds me finds life and receives favour from the Lord." Psalm 84:10, "Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a housekeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked."

get me back. keep me close.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...you make it sound so weird. one more year and a degree! what...are we really that old?!
nehooo, ur birthdays comin up!!