Monday, March 10, 2008

ENcOURaGeMeNt!


This last week I have been so encouraged by the life-giving words that others have given to me. Those words are refreshing and affirming.


I went out for coffee with a friend of mine and he just challenged me to press on. He just affirmed where I am and the direction that I'm heading in. He told me that he is excited for the point in time that I find myself at. These are important moments. He encouraged me to step back and gain perspective by seeing the bigger picture. Sometimes our view of life can be so limited when we just have a close up view of the things that surround us. I want to gain fresh perspective and a wider picture.


On Saturday night at the House church, I was encouraged by words from J and H. J said, "The Lord has bought you at a really high price, but you are worth every penny to Him." And H said a few things:


"You will run into Christ everywhere you go."

She saw a helmet on my head, signifying that the Lord will protect my mind

He is giving more grace...

"You are at such an awesome time in your life."


How encouraging!

1 comment:

grace said...

wow ..i had to catch up on some of your blogs. thats really awesome to hear victoria.
man...im realizing the impact of encouraging words on a person...its fueling