Saturday, January 5, 2013

Home Christmas

Hi Friends,

I was so excited about spending time with my family this Christmas. After being away last Christmas, it was pretty special for me to gather with loved ones once again. We hosted a Christmas Eve dinner at our house. Unfortunately my mom had a terrible stomach flu on Christmas eve. She wasn't able to join us for the Christmas Eve service or dinner, but she did make her way downstairs in her pajamas to capture a few pictures of our dinner. Although it was rather small this year and didn't include any of our cousins, I was happy for those who could be there. Thanks to Grandma, Grandpa and Mekayla for putting a lot into the dinner and making it happen.
 
Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve.

 

We had some pretty exciting news. My brother Brayden and his girlfriend Nichelle got engaged on Christmas Day! They are planning a summer 2014 wedding. Us kids had fun making Christmas Morning brunch. Here are some pictures from Christmas morning. Mekayla and I had to go to Rempel's Meat shop on Christmas eve, right when they opened to pick up some farmer sausage because they had sold out a couple days prior. Everyone got spoiled for Christmas, that's for sure!
 
 
 
 
 
I had a delightful Christmas!

1 comment: