Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Miss Atoria

"Miss Atoria, I got you a Valentine's Day present. Open it. It's cough candies!" - Caleb
-They were actually "Coffee Flavoured Candies." Priceless. çok tatlı (Very Cute!)
I had one of those special moments a couple of weeks ago when we were on the bus going from our houses (2 of the families and I) to the airport when we went to Germany. I was watching the kids as we were on the bus. I stood there watching everyone and prayed over the kids as they sat there and I wondered what was going on in their minds. For some reason I felt soooo proud of them. I will always feel connected to these kids- even when they grow up and become aduts. They have captrued a part of my heart. I want to be a good mom one day like these moms are. If I felt such a sense of pride watching theese kids, I can only imagine what their moms feel!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Awwww...I LOVE the cough candy comment. That's SO cute..