Monday, February 20, 2012

dancing


I have yet to dance at the Sahil (seaside)... It WILL happen!

I was picturing it yesterday... vibrant coloured flags, singing freedom over this land.

"We gotta, we gotta, we gotta let the light shine. " -song by Kari Jobe- We are.

I saw others joining in too, wanting to be part of this expression of joy and wanting this hayat/ yasam (LIFE). abundant life.

Again, I say this verse, "You will live in joy and peace. The mountains and hills will burst into song, and the trees of the field will clap their hands! Where once there were thorns, cypress trees will grow. Where nettles grew, myrtles will sprout up. These events will bring great honor to the Lord's name; they will be an everlasting sign of his power and love"

(Isaiah 55:12-13).

Here are a couple of pictures of my dad and I from the past couple of weeks:

special times of being together.

No comments: