Friday, December 14, 2007

Jeepney


This is a picture of a Jeepney-the most popular form of transportation in the Philippines. From what I hear Jeepneys are cool because although they follow a specific route (like a bus), they can you let you off wherever you request along the way. In that respect, they differ greatly from our common transit system.

The other day while we were praying together, God showed my friend a picture of a Jeepney while he was praying for me. Now it's got me wondering... Oh Lord, are you taking me on a new adventure? Are you leading me to travel? Somehow will I know when I am supposed to arrive at my destination? Will I go to Asia? Will I actually ride a Jeepney, or is this more of an analogy? What could this image of a Jeepney represent? Lord, are you allowing me to decide where I want to go? Are you opening the door for me to set my feet on new territory? Are you going to lead me? Or do I have to know where I am going? I wonder how God will use this image in my life. Thank you God for the questions I have begun to ask you because of this picture of the Jeepney. Continue to Show me your heart.... "In all my ways, I will acknolwedge you, and you will make my paths straight." ~Show me your ways~

No comments: