Wednesday, July 2, 2014

5-3's top 10!

Top 10 for the 2013- 2014 School Year (5-3) 

10. Joining the kids in DPA (Daily Physical Activity)
9. Seeing the kids' creative juices flow! Especially with science projects and compound machines.  
8. Seeing my students eager to learn about current events and take an interest in Geography. 
7. Being invited to go down the Waterslides with my students and screaming at the top of our lungs!   
6. Teaching 10 virtues and watching my students strive to embody them! 
5. Seeing beautiful Artwork displayed on the walls of the class [masterpieces] 
4. Snowshoeing with my students at Manning Park! 
3. Hearing my class sing Toby Mac's song, "Speak Life." 
2. Receiving a touching book made by Parmeet entitled "27 Things I love about you." 
1. Seeing such a strong reaction to ASLAN from Narnia- claps and cheers for the Hero and Saviour! 

No comments: