Sunday, July 24, 2011

This is life...

Be my Life-long Passion, Jesus!





* sorry for the blurry pictures. Maybe I will try to re-shoot them without the glare.

I thought I had written a blog entry with this title before, but I guess not. These are some of my favourite photographs. I bought them from Mr. Kiet in Vietnam (except the ones in the "Live" photo which are from Prague, CZ). I went a little overboard when buying the pictures. My room is only so big! But I feel in love them becuase of the people. Mr. Kiet told me about where he had taken the pictues and realized that God loves them. Sometimes I am brought to tears when I gaze upon these pictures becuase they are visual representations of God's heart and his love. I love that behind each person is a story. Each life shows the fingerprint of God. Now our part is to recognize the value in each life. People are worthy of honour, respect and dignity, therefore, let's treat others in ways that will uplift them and give them assurance that they are significant.



No comments: