Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ordinary Miracle

Each Day is a gift.

Someone said, "Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed." (Last Child in the Woods, Page 292- A great read, if you're looking for something to pick up).

So, of course, I am sending you to another song. This is Srah McLachlan's song, "Ordinary Miracle" and it reminds me of Tamara because she always views life with radical amazement. Her and I joke that if people ever hear us talk, they must chuckle to themselves, simply because of the fact that we use the word "beauty" so often when we converse. We aren't overdoing it at all. The thing is she is a rare gem who is able to see the remarkable things in life. These radical moments capture her and often move her to tears and I find that beautiful. She inspires me.




This is one of the best places I have ever been to- Sabang Beach, Palau Weh, Sumatra, Indonesia. I would love to go there with you one day Tamara so we could soak up the sun and take in every beautiful moment in a place that is dear to my heart. Trip when I finish school?

Let's go!

No comments: